[aix thinkpad] FS: ThinkPad 820 PPC

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Apr 17 01:36:17 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I have a really, and I mean really, nice TP 820. Includes CD-ROM, and 1.2 GB
hard disk with AIX 4.3.something on it. This machine is like new. No junk
down in the keyboard and the fuzz is still on the pointer button.

Sadly I do not have a power brick or batteries for this and nor do I have
the time to chase this stuff down.

I got it to power on once by zapping the battery it ran for long enough to
get to an AIX login screen. But the battery is toast and I cannot find it
presently.

Priced at $100.00 plus shipping and will be carefully packed. Prefer PayPal.

Thanks for looking.

Mike N