[aix thinkpad] Looking for an 860

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Fri Oct 31 18:07:01 CST 2003

On 24 Oct, David Evans wrote:
>   Unlikely in this crowd I imagine, but anyone have a (working) 860
> they no longer need?

Heh, that's 2 people in less than a week looking to buy.  I don't have
any extras to sell, and it looks like (from the silence) that nobody
else on the list does either!

A post to comp.unix.aix might help (as long as people don't claim it's
off-topic), and "saving" a search on ebay might be fruitful over time.

I think there's a number of spares out there, it's just that when people
get their hands on one they don't know what to make of it or what to do
with it!  That's why ebay would be a good bet, though they might be
incorrectly identified.

Good luck!