[aix thinkpad] IBM Thinkpad PowerSeries 820

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Sun May 30 10:25:09 CDT 2004

On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 10:52:12AM +0200, Stefan Tibus wrote:

> > 4. Does the firmware have a command line interface like OF or PPCBug?
> For the 860 it's NO and I suppose the same for older models.

  Personally I've never seen an RS/6000 with such a thing, but my
experience is limited to 250s, 320s, 360s, 390s, 39Hs, and 3CTs.

David Evans                                         dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer/Synth Junkie     http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual