[aix thinkpad] Thinkpad 820 missing CMOS battery

Tero Kaarlela tero.kaarlela at kotinet.com
Mon Jun 20 03:18:11 CDT 2005

Hi,

   I sent here a question couple days ago about CMOS battery on these
laptops. I got very good instructions where to find it(under CD-drive
near hd-caddy) But it seems that someone has ripped it off from this
laptop. So could someone be kind enough to look whats it like(voltage,
amperes, rechargeable etc.) and maybe even take pics of the pack and how
it s connected to MB(which connector and which pin is - and +)

Tero Kaarlela