[aix thinkpad] help a new AIXer

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Wed May 28 19:18:23 CDT 2003

Trevor,
    I fixed the system, but network is still annoyng me by not working.

    The fixed point I have is that the PCMCIA filesets are in.

    My card is an IBM Credit Card II (0934331), which is a valid option for
a powerpc thinkpad. But.... I keep trying to have smit do my work on this,
but the results are not good...

    any clue ?

    -F