[TECnewhw] built-to-order notebooks now available!

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Thu Dec 4 01:37:31 CST 2003

Tecnopolis is pleased to announce the availability of built-to-order
completely customized notebooks!

This new offering allows you to purchase exactly the notebook you need,
without having to pay for features you don't want.  I will work with you
to determine exactly what you need based on your use-case scenario.
With Tecnopolis you'll never ever over-buy (or under-buy) on a notebook
again!

All our notebooks feature only genuine Intel chipsets and processors for
the most compatibility and reliability.  They may cost slightly more
than the cheaper AMD clones, but believe me the reduced hassle &
headaches are worth the little bit extra.

All notebooks are backed by a just-over-a-year parts & labour hardware
warranty.  Extended warranty plans are available at reasonable prices.

Here's what you get to choose from:

display: 14" 1024x768, 15" 1024x768 or 15" 1400x1050 LCD TFT
cpu: Intel Centrino (P-M 1.4-1.7 GHz, Celeron 2.0-2.8 GHz or P4 2.4-3.0 GHz
ram: 256 to 1000 MB (1GB) DDR PC2100 or PC2700
optical drive: plain CD, CD-RW/DVD combo or DVD-RW/CD-RW combo
hard drive: 20GB to 80GB, 4200rpm or 5400rpm
language: english or french
OS: Windows XP Home, XP Pro or NONE (DIY, or linux)

You can mix and match between most of the different components (some
exceptions apply).

Prices start at $1459 all-inclusive (subtract $125 if you don't want
Windows).

You can view the notebook styles at:
http://www.tecnopolis.ca/tecnopolis/notebooks.gif

All notebooks are made by Bizcom, a leading notebook OEM manufacturer,
and professionally assembled here in Canada.

As usual, email me at trevor at tecnopolis.ca with any inquiries.