[TECnewhw] Fee increase

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Sun Apr 24 00:00:13 CDT 2005

Effective immediately (excluding outstanding jobs), I am raising the
Tecnopolis hourly rate from $60 to $65 per hour.  This will be the first
rate increase in over 2 years.

Additionally, any on-site work done with my new assistant will be billed
20% more time than actual time spent.  This represents the additional
value you are receiving by having two people working simultaneously and is
actually a great value because you will receive nearly 100% more man-hours
for only 20% extra cost.  To look at this another way, we can do the same
work in around half the time.

If there are any questions or comments, feel free to email me.  I thank
you for your continued support.